Friday, January 18, 2008

Untitled (fin)

j. hendrix and a. tolentino
dallas, tx (same apartment, same couch)
VULGARITY LEVEL: 9/10
DRUNKOMETER: (Varies) 3/10 - 6/10

jh: The sound congregated some distance away from where we stood
at: .
jh: K
at: eruplunk. Kerplunk. Kerplunk. Robins, pidgeons, and doves dropped like cats and dogs from the sky into the ocean.
jh: For some reason I did not first seek an explanation for this migratory anomaly; as far as i know, robins, pidgeons, and doves are not sea-faring birds. My first thought, though not scientific was certainly poignant. I thought
at: about how I should incorporate foul words with fowl (birds). Engaged in a game of obscene birdy wordplay, I threw out such names as the COCKatu,
jh: roBENDER,
at: kingFISTER,
jh: peliCUNT,
at: flamminGUS
jh: pidJOHNSON
at: phoeniXXX
jh: peaCOCK
at: CUMmingbird
jh: COCK (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster)
at: , and the bald KEGEL. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise)
jh: Some time then elapsed, and i thought
jh: SWALLOW!
at: "God damn this multiple personality disorder!" I said to myselves. "I wish I could just
jh: I'm so tired of hearing about his wishes
at: . What's that mate? His dishes?
jh:
lp: Penisguin. Count it.

2 comments:

L-train said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wcyarbrough said...

ORALiel - count it
COCKing bird - count it