Saturday, January 19, 2008

lessons from the couch. (fin)

j. hendrix, z. cadwalader, a. tolentino
dallas, tx (same apartment, same couch)
VULGARITY LEVEL: 0/10
DRUNKOMETER: (Varies) 6/10 - 11/10

at: 9 out of 10 weather forecasters predicted
jh: the rapture. And they were right. THE END.
zc: but we are left on this planet because of all those God forsaken Jesus jokes
at: . Although I'm not a fan of apology, I'm writing this letter to God as a plea to join a "winning team."
Dear God,
jh: I can't do this. So long and thanks for all the cancer.
zc: and by "i can't do this. so long and thanks for all the cancer.", i mean jon is a dick.
at: And by "jon is a dick," i mean WWJD. By "WWJD," I mean, "What (Would I do) Without Jon's (sarcastic) Derision.?" Frankly, I don't know the answer to this question. Thankfully, though, on a count of the multiple personality disorder, I am okay with whatever I purchase.
jh: (this was tricky...PLEASE DELETE THIS!)
zc: (BUT NOT THIS)
at: .

No comments: